LED ceiling and wall recessed lights that offer more.
Recessed ceiling lights
With the recessed luminaires sirka, tubolar and tuboquar dot-spot offer a series of design-oriented downlights that impress with the high-quality workmanship as well as their special features that guarantee a fast and neat installation.
- Different housing colours: white, anthracite and black with elegant, sea-air resistant structured paint, or brushed aluminium with transparent coating (for indoor applications)
- sirka+ with installation housing. The luminaires can be preinstalled during the shell construction, on completion of the paintwork, they only have to be connected using the plug connector.
- Ballast unit dimmable by phase dimmers
- Connection box with double plug terminals for feed-through wiring with useful tension relief
- With smooth 30 degrees tilting and 360 degrees rotating mechanism, a real all-rounder
- Best colour rendering, CRI > 95
- Also available as dim-to-warm version
- Protection class IP 44 or IP 54 (tubolar, tuboquar), therefore also applicable in moisture-prone areas or in canopies and roof overhangs
Easy to assemble, wide range of applications. This spotlight ﬁts perfectly in standard plaster, cavity and concrete wall boxes with diameter 55 mm. The side-light is perfect for dazzle free illumination of hallways, paths, steps etc. due to its partly covered lens. As a down-light, the object-light is perfect for illuminating hallways, porches etc.
- As bright as a 20 W halogen, 230 V – no ballast required!
- Installation depth only 30 mm
- Cover plate Anodized aluminum, or with white coating, round or square
- Best quality glass lense, transparent or diffuse; with 60° reﬂ ection angle
- LED for direct operation at 230 V
- Moulded LED, protection class IP 64
- Fits in standard pattress boxes Ø 55 mm